Cliff Dennett is Head Of Commercial for Bruntwood Scitech, including Innovation Birmingham the region’s largest campus dedicated to software companies and the West Midlands’ brand new life sciences campus, Birmingham Health Innovation Campus.
Focussing on innovation, technology and commercial dealmaking in; Orange Communications, AT&T, HP, LEGO and Bruntwood SciTech, Cliff’s highlights include;
- Starting and growing a global online music video game business, securing music rights deals with major acts including Queen, The Beatles and The Rolling Stones.
- M&A across European companies, supporting the growth of 3G services in Orange (now EE)
- Creating an innovation hub for the London School Of Economics and Hewlett Packard
- Creating an online innovation product for London’s Oyster Card
- Delivering ‘LEGO Serious Play’ that became LEGO’s 1st adult product & global consultancy
- Delivering open innovation for companies including IBM and Morgan Stanley
- Securing companies such as Telefonica and Gymshark for Birmingham’s Innovation District
Cliff has been published in a number of books, including; ‘Growing Business Innovation’, ‘Growth Champions’ and ‘Conquering Digital Overload’, writes for the business school accreditation service, ‘EFMD’ and has spoken around the world on strategic innovation and entrepreneurship.
He has an MBA from London Business School, a BA(Hons) in International Business and a PGC in Executive Coaching.